Job Title: First Aid Drivers (FADs)/Ambulance Care Attendants (ACAs)
Locations: Belfast based but remit is NI wide
Salary and Contract Structure on application
Type: 96 hours (minimum) per month contracts
Do you want to work for the fastest growing Independent Ambulance Service in Northern Ireland?
Do you want a job that is fulfilling and satisfying working with those that need care and attention whilst being moved between hospitals or to and from home? Perhaps you are looking for a change? If so, we may have the right opportunity for you.
Proparamedics Ltd is the leading independent ambulance service working across Northern Ireland. Due to continued expansion and project wins we are now recruiting First Aid personnel. As part of our First Aid team with Proparamedics Ltd, you will have the opportunity to work in a varied number of situations supporting Patient Transfers, and Private and Public Events e.g. music and sporting venues throughout NI.
“Working with Proparamedics is not a job it is an adventure!” Staff Member.
- A caring and empathetic attitude to vulnerable people/adults at risk of harm e.g. on hospital discharge, dialysis patients, or someone injured at an event.
- A willingness to learn and take part in ongoing training.
- Good communication skills.
- Full clean driving licence – Drivers must have a minimum of a C1 category on their Licence, ACAs must have IHCD Blue Light Qual or equivalent.
- 96 hours (minimum) per month contracts- Willing to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday – available to work 2 full weekends per month as per shift patterns, willing to put on additional availability over and above agreed contracted hours.
- ACAs must be available 2 nights per week on call for Blue Light Teams.
- Must be willing to carry out duties anywhere in Northern Ireland whilst on shift.
- Must be willing to undertake duties as detailed by any department in down time.
For suitable candidates who need their FREC 3, in-house training will be available prior to taking up employment. Costs to be met by the applicant. Terms and Conditions to be agreed with successful candidates. FREC 3 course dates: 30th September to 4th October 2019. Our Company induction will take place on the 7th to 10th October 2019. All successful applicants must be available to attend these dates, or they cannot take up employment with the Company.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Proparamedics Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
For further information and application details please contact Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th August 4pm, Interviews 5th, 10th and 17th September 2019