Job Title: Paediatric Nurse
Location: Belfast based but remit is NI wide
Salary: On application
Type: Flexible Part Time Working
Do you want a change of scene? How about working for the fastest growing Independent Ambulance Service in Northern Ireland?
Are you a qualified Paediatric Nurse working on PICU or ED front line who is looking for a change and/or a challenge? If so, we may have the right opportunity for you.
Proparamedics Ltd is the leading independent ambulance service working across Northern Ireland. Due to continued expansion and project wins we are now recruiting Paediatric Nurses. As a Paediatric Nurse for Proparamedics Ltd, you will have the opportunity to work in a varied number of situations supporting Patient Repatriations, Private and Public Events e.g. music and sporting venues throughout NI and more complex patient transfers.
“Working with Proparamedics is not a job it is an adventure!” Staff Member 2015.
- A BSc Nursing Degree with up to date and valid NMC registration
- Critical care experience within the last 5 years and critical care retrieval experience
- Competent in the management of critically ill neonate and paediatric patients
- A willingness to learn and take part in ongoing in-house training as required
- Excellent communication and customer care skill
- Ability to work across a multidisciplinary team and independently
- Full clean driving licence (preferably with a C1/D1/D2 category)
- Able to evidence on-going CPD
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Proparamedics Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
For further information, please email Megan on email@example.com for an application form.