Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Type: Flexible working on a Permanent Contract (32 hours over 4/5 days)
Salary: Competitive salary
Benefits: On-site free parking, health plan, pension
Do you want to work in the Finance Department for the fastest growing Independent Ambulance Service in Northern Ireland?
Proparamedics Ltd is the leading independent ambulance service working across Northern Ireland. Due to continued expansion we are now seeking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join the Finance Department of a small to medium sized company. As an Accounts Assistant with Proparamedics Ltd, you will report to the Finance Manager. A detailed job description is avaialble on our web site or on request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum of 2 years payroll experience or 4 years expeience in a similar role in a finance office
- Working knowledge of a computerised accounts package, preferably Sage Line 50
- Working Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages e.g. Office 365/Outlook
- Good communications skills
- Ability to act independently and problem solve
- An accounting technician qualification or equivalent
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Proparamedics Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
For further information, please contact Deirdre Ferguson on 028 9023 2373 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and detail any notice period to be served and salary expectations.