Neonatal and Paediatric Nurses Required for Specialist Road Ambulance and Critical Care Transfer Services
Do you want to join an exciting new project team at Proparamedics?
We are delighted to have been awarded a contract to assist with Specialist Road Ambulance and Critical Care Transfer Services and are now looking for staff who would like to be part of our team. You will be working with a specialised team of doctors and/or nurses carrying out transfer and retrieval of critically ill neonatal and paediatric patients to various locations in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
“Working with Proparamedics is not a job it is an adventure!” Staff Member
Proparamedics Ltd works across Northern Ireland supporting the Health and Social Care Trusts, event organisers and individuals/families by providing highly trained and professional medically trained personnel. We also have our own dedicated Training Department which not only ensures our staff work to the highest standards but can provide bespoke and/or accredited training courses for external clients. Due to continued expansion and our recent project win we are now recruiting and would love you to join our team.
Role: Specialist Road Ambulance and Critical Care Transfer Service Nurse
Location: Remit is Northern Ireland wide
Contracts: Flexible working. Terms to be agreed on application.
- A BSc Nursing Degree (or equivalent) with up to date and valid NMC registration
- Three years’ experience in the last 5 years including critical care
- Evidence of recent critical care retrieval experience (normally within the last 2 years)
- Competent in the management of critically ill neonate and paediatric patients (including emergency anaesthesia, ventilation and invasive monitoring)
- Appropriate life support provider course completed
- A willingness to learn and take part in ongoing in-house training as required
- Excellent communication and customer care skill
- Ability to work across a multidisciplinary team and independently
- Subject to contract type need ability to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday. Must be willing to carry out duties anywhere in Northern Ireland whilst on shift.
Specialist Training for project familiarisation will be made available on appointment.
If you would like to express an interest in this role, please contact Heather
Hamill-Vaughan on 028 9023 2373 or email@example.com.