Neonatal and Paediatric Clinicians Required for Specialist Road Ambulance and Critical Care Transfer Services
Do you want to join an exciting new project team at Proparamedics?
We are delighted to have been awarded a contract to assist with Specialist Road Ambulance and Critical Care Transfer Services and are now looking for staff who would like to be part of our team. You will be working with a specialised team of doctors and/or nurses carrying out transfer and retrieval of critically ill neonatal and paediatric patients to various locations in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
“Working with Proparamedics is not a job it is an adventure!” Staff Member
Proparamedics Ltd works across Northern Ireland supporting the Health and Social Care Trusts, event organisers and individuals/families by providing highly trained and professional medically trained personnel. We also have our own dedicated Training Department which not only ensures our staff work to the highest standards but can provide bespoke and/or accredited training courses for external clients. Due to continued expansion and our recent project win we are now recruiting and would love you to join our team.
Role: Specialist Road Ambulance and Critical Care Transfer Services Consultant
Location: Remit is Northern Ireland wide
Contracts: Flexible working. Terms to be agreed on application.
- Full and Specialist Registration with the General Medical Council with a Licence to practise.
- CCT in either Anaesthesia, Critical Care, Neonatology, Paediatrics or Emergency Medicine.
- Competent in the management of critically ill neonate, paediatric and adult patients (including emergency anaesthesia, ventilation, and invasive monitoring).
- Evidence of recent critical care retrieval experience. (normally within the last two years)
- Appropriate life support provider course completed.
- Good communication skills.
- Subject to contract type need ability to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday. Must be willing to carry out duties anywhere in Northern Ireland whilst on shift.
Specialist Training for project familiarisation will be made available on appointment.
If you would like to express an interest in this role, please contact Heather
Hamill-Vaughan on 028 9023 2373 or email@example.com.