Job Title: EMT's
Contract Type: Temporary
Location: Northern Ireland
Industry: Emergency Medical Technician/Emergency Response
Salary: £19.50 - £29.25
For the last 20 years Proparamedics have been proud to be the leading independent ambulance company in Northern Ireland and work with EMTs nationwide. We are now seeking EMTs to provide front-line care in HSCNI and private sector.
Your role will involve utilising your skills to provide an outstanding level of both emergency and non-emergency care to patients.
As a person, you should be extremely organised and professional, with exceptional communication skills.
To apply for this EMT role, you must have:
- IHCD registration technician certification (Ambulance Aid), FutureQuals Associate Ambulance Practitioner (AAP) or PHECC Paramedic
- Ambulance emergency driving certification
- Experience of driving C1 category vehicles
- High standards of personal and professional conduct
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a front-line ambulance service
You will be subject to an Enhanced Access NI check.
References will be required.
Excellent rates of pay.
Access to our Clinical Governance.
Free CPD training.
For further information and application details please contact Megan on 028 9023 2373 or email email@example.com