The Covid-19 Pandemic is an unprecedented situation for all of us and during this time the health and well-being of our staff and clients is of paramount importance.
We have robust Business Continuity procedures in place and we will continue to provide a professional service for our clients wherever possible. As such, we are currently operational and supporting our clients where it is practical and possible to do so.
This is, however, an evolving situation and we will continue to monitor things closely and adapt our approach where required. Please be aware that we have implemented a number of important measures to ensure continuity of service and protection for our staff and clients:
- As we are still in operation our Weavers Court office is open however it has a skeleton staff primarily to facilitate crew deployment and for deliveries. Our training department has been closed but will be reviewed on a weekly basis;
- If you need to visit our premises please call in advance to ensure your needs can be met as a number of our staff are now working remotely;
- Meetings where required are being held remotely until further notice;
- If a face-to-face meeting is essential then please email the individual concerned or through email@example.com; and
- Our Infection Prevention and Control Team are ensuring that we follow all advice issued by the Statutory Bodies and our client, the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service (NIAS). We will continue to monitor all Government & Medical advice and review our operating procedures on an ongoing basis.
We appreciate this is a challenging period for us all and I know my staff are preparing for the potential need to support our colleagues at NIAS should this be required. At Proparamedics we witness on a daily basis the lengths our Health and Social Care partners go to care for their patients and now we see this more than ever before. We wish them well in these very challenging times and stand ready to support in whatever way we can.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.