Are you or someone you know looking for a career challenge or a change in environment?
Job Title: Clinical Governance Officer
Location: Remit is Northern Ireland wide
Contracts: Flexible working hours / One year contract
Competitive salary with private health care, pension and opportunity to experience work at some of NI’s leading events.
“Working with Proparamedics is not a job it is an adventure!” Staff Member
In our 20th year of business, Proparamedics Ltd works across Northern Ireland supporting the Health and Social Care Trusts, event organisers and individuals/families by providing highly trained and professional medically trained personnel. We also have our own dedicated Training Department which not only ensures our staff work to the highest standards but we can also provide First Aid and other bespoke and/or accredited training courses for external clients.
We are now seeking an individual to undertake Clinical Governance duties (within capabilities and competence) including assisting with training and clinical operations as required, and ensuring initiation and completion of PRF’s (and all required documents). The role also requires the individual to provide guidance and assistance for effective and efficient clinical practice, high quality and professional care on which the best patient outcome depends.
- Minimum level of qualification is a registered HCPC paramedic or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years post professional qualification / registration experience
- Evidence of effective communication skills
- NVQ level 2 Literacy and Numeracy or equivalent
- BSc in Paramedic Science or equivalent
- Full clean driving licence (preferably with a C1/D1/D2 category and IHCD Blue Light Qual.)
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training and Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
For a full job specification or to express an interest in this role please contact Megan Hamill - email@example.com or call on 028 9023 2373.
Please note the closing date for this role is 23rd September 2019.