Job Title: Accounts Assistant (32 hrs per week over 4/5 days)
Proparamedics Ltd is the leading independent ambulance service working across Northern Ireland. We are currently celebrating our 20th year in business and wish to appoint a Finance Assistant to join our team. This is an exciting time to join the company having recently been awarded a number of new contracts with further growth planned in 2020. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance Assistant will support the company’s day to day finance procedures.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Payroll experience or 4 years + recent finance experience
- Knowledge of a computerised accounts package
- Working Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages e.g. Office 365/Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Team Player.
- Experience of Sage Line 50 Accounts and Payroll
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working (work pattern to be agreed at start of contract)
- On Site Free Car Parking
- 30 Days Annual Leave pro rata (including 8 statutory days)
- Company Private Health Plan
- Pension Scheme
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Proparamedics Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
For Further Information - please contact Deirdre Ferguson on 028 95217922. Please forward your CV and covering letter, detailing your experience, notice period and salary expectations to Deirdre@proparamedics.com
Closing Date for applications is 5pm on Thursday 13th February. Interviews will be held on Monday 24th February 2020.